Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, it has become impossible to hold our 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo in Philadelphia this November. Therefore, our Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to cancel the event. The in-person poster presentation will NOT take place. However, authors will submit ePosters to be presented in conjunction with the AMP 2021 Digital Experience (FULL version only). Please read below for more information regarding your abstract/ePoster.
Abstracts will still be published in the November issue of The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics. In addition to being distributed in print and online, this issue will now also be released as a FREE digital issue in order to share the abstracts more broadly. You can access the abstracts HERE.
The AMP 2021 ePoster Gallery is available for “FULL” Digital Experience Registrants only through March 31, 2022. To access the ePosters, please use the information provided on the event platform or in the attendee information email.
Even though the AMP 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo has been canceled, abstract authors will be presenting their work in an ePoster format. Please read the important information and follow the guidelines below.
GENERAL ePOSTER INFORMATION
G = Genetics
H = Hematopathology
ID = Infectious Diseases
I = Informatics
S = Solid Tumors
TT = Technical Topics
OTH = Other
- Poster List (sequential listing by poster number in each category)
- Author Index (alphabetical by last name of authors)
- Author Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- Abstracts are printed in the November 2021 issue of The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics (available online). Note that the research presented as posters at the AMP 2021 Digital Experience from the abstracts published in the November issue of JMD is embargoed until the first day of poster presentations at the AMP 2021 Digital Experience.
ePOSTER PRESENTATION SCHEDULE
- All posters will be on displayed in the ePoster Gallery the week of November 15th for Digital Experience (FULL) registrants. The ePoster Gallery will remain open until March 31, 2022.
- Posters are listed in sequence by category and number.
- Please note that poster-viewing is not eligible for Continuing Education credit.
ePoster Size Requirement: The ePoster should fit on to one (1) page in a PDF file. AMP reserves the right to remove ePosters that exceed the size requirement.
- For publishing purposes, the poster upload must be a PDF file at highest resolution possible.
- All Posters should be in LANDSCAPE (horizontal) format
- The aspect ratio (ratio of width to height) should ideally be set to 16:9. This is now the default aspect ratio in the newer versions of PowerPoint. If you’re using PowerPoint 2010 or older, you will have to change the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9. (Design tab -> Page Setup -> “Slides sized for:” -> Choose “On-screen Show (16:9)”)
- The complete poster is limited to one slide only. That means one single page for your PDF file.
- Fonts should be sans-serif (e.g., Arial, Calibri, etc.)
- Minimum font size should not be smaller than 6pt
- Do not use flash animation with your slide
- Details on uploading the ePoster as well as deadlines are coming soon.
General ePoster Guidelines and Suggestions (not mandatory):
- Prominently display your abstract title at the top of your poster using 32 point type
- List the authors using 24-28 point type
- List affiliations using 16-18 point type
- Abstract content using 9-10 point type
- Figure legends are essential and must be short, but informative
- The First Author is the Presenting Author for the ePoster.
- Failure to defend one's findings by not attending the poster during the assigned time period is a violation of the AMP Scientific Integrity Policy and may result in forfeiture of future abstract submission privileges.
- If the First Author is unable to attend the AMP 2021 Digital Experience to upload the poster, every effort should be made to arrange for one of the other authors to upload the poster. Both AMP (AMPEducation@amp.org) and the Annual Meeting Program Chair, Dr. Laura Tafe (Laura.J.Tafe@hitchcock.org) must be notified that the poster will be uploaded/presented by another author and be provided with that author's information.
- If you have any questions regarding your ePoster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Including the Abstract is optional unless the scientific content has been altered since its submission. If substantive changes to the data and/or conclusions have been made since the abstract was submitted, the following must accompany the poster presentation:
- A clear notice in the poster content stating that the abstract has been revised since submission, and
- The revised abstract must either be printed on the poster itself or posted as a separate document on the poster board.