The registration fee to attend the AMP 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo: Virtual Education & Networking Experience includes these benefits:
- Access to all Scientific Sessions (including Genetics, Hematopathology, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, Solid Tumors, and Tech Topics).
- Access to the Keynote Lecture by the AMP Award for Excellence in Molecular Diagnostics Recipient.
- Access to the Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall.
- Access to the Exhibit Hall featuring nearly 200 exhibiting companies displaying the latest products, and services in the Molecular Diagnostics field.
- Access to daily Poster Sessions featuring over 400 posters (including topics in Genetics, Hematopathology, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, Solid Tumors, and Tech Topics).
- Free Continental Breakfast/Coffee Breaks/Lunch.
- Earn CE/CEU Credits (Included in your registration!).
- Access to Specialty Lunches (including the Trainee Luncheon and other exciting topics)
- Experience a full day of Corporate Workshops on November 17 (not restricted to registered meeting attendees).
- Access to the Innovation Spotlight Stages that will feature cutting edge AMP produced content and showcase products or services from exhibiting companies in the Exhibit Hall.
- Access to AMP Central in the Exhibit Hall to learn about opportunities to get involved with AMP!
- View available job opportunities on the job board.
- Learn about emerging scientific research that is shaping precision medicine.
- Discover new tests, methods, and technologies that can enhance clinical care.
- Endless opportunities to network with colleagues from around the globe.
- Return to your work fully equipped with new information, tools, and connections.
- Trainee, early career & technologist-centric networking opportunities will enable attendees to build meaningful global networks.