Friday December 3, 2021
12:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Agenda: Click here
Code of Conduct: Registration and attendance at or participation in AMP meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to follow AMP's Code of Conduct
Registration and attendance or participation in AMP meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to allow AMP to use and distribute the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
Social Media Policy
We encourage the use of social media for professional networking purposes before, during, and after AMP events. Attendees are also invited to share insights from presentations provided that they are respectful of the presenter’s wishes: if slides or posters indicate that photos are not permitted, attendees must refrain from taking pictures and sharing on social media. To ensure that everyone has a positive social media experience, please adhere to these guidelines:
· Follow AMP on Twitter @AMPath like us on Facebook and/or join our LinkedIn group
· #AMPlifier hashtags to join the conversation and get the latest event updates
· Post about what you discover at the event
· Share your knowledge and insights
· Be respectful and courteous to your colleagues
· Have fun!
· Post inflammatory, disrespectful, or otherwise inappropriate comments
· Take/share photos of slides or posters without permission
· Post copyrighted/trademarked/embargoed materials